Saturday, April 18, 2009

update

So I've been slacking a bit regarding content.
I apologize, however I've been really busy working, working, working, studying, and trying to maintain some sort of social life.

Anyway, yes, the femskin is still ripped and I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. However, that doesn't mean it'll be my last femskin, hehe.
This month I've forced myself to keep my latex/fetish purchases to a minimum due to my financial situation not entirely permitting it. However, I can promise that I'll be posting something exciting and new within the next couple weeks. (and I'm not referring to the video I'm going to mention below)

I've also basically finished filming for my next video (it was taped pre-femskin-rip), I just need to edit/format it. It's going to be a reasonably long one with a story-line and all! I just need to squirrel away a day or so to put it all together.
I presently have 15 pictures I took while filming, however it's too small a number for me to consider putting up in my 1.50 store. So I'll just slowly reveal them here on the blog.So make sure to check back soon. There'll be some interesting new additions in the near future, I promise!

P.S. - how are my hips looking?

3 comments:

JenniferCD said...

Uh! Oh! Wooow! Your look is amazing baby! Is like a real woman! Your hips could rival those of Shakira! I'm eager to see your new video! Many kisses!

Anonymous said...

hips look excellent. have you updated your technique since your 'hippy' shoot?

anima said...

Thank you for the compliments!

but no, I haven't updated my technique... yet. hehe