Monday, May 11, 2009

Authenticity

Another new photo-set showing off the new mask! There are 32 pictures of which you can find in the 1.50 store.
Anyway, in this picture set I'm wearing my new mask and some clothes that a girl I'm dating left at my house. She seems to be a little careless where she leaves her things and the curiosity just got to me and I had to see if some of her clothes fit, and they did! I've also realized how difficult it is to find a good pair of jeans! All the jeans I've bought online never fit quite right or felt soft or worn in, thus I've come to realize that there is no substitute for the real thing.. which is unfortunate cause they're not mine and when she comes-a-lookin I'll give them back, leaving them where she left them (since I'm not a kleptomaniac)
=P

About the mask:
It's a custom made silicone mask, it cost me a pretty penny and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it yet. After a few more times putting it on and perhaps taking some videos I (and you) will have a better idea of how it is.

About the femskin:
I actually think I'm going to do something with it as is. So I'm no longer planning on putting it on e-bay =(
but who knows, I may change my mind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do change your mind on the Femskin, I'd like to see its current condition before modification. I'm actually pretty good at silicone repair. So please let me know.

rtessier4@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

the new mask looks horribly ugly.

Anonymous said...

are you proud of that mask???????????????

Anonymous said...

i'm not crazy about the new mask either. the material/skin tone look good, but the shape/fit are horrendous.

shoulda gotten one of the rubbersisters' masks

Anonymous said...

I'd have to buy the other pictures to be sure, but from that partial view of your new silicone face... it has a bit of the bulge you would get in a foam latex mask (yes, I know it's silicone and a custom job) from Greyland that was a bit small for your face. It seems to make you not the prettiest girl in the world, but reasonably feminine, and I'd rather look like a compellingly real slightly homely chick than a not-so-real beauty -- although realism and female beauty need not be mutually exclusive here.