Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Mask!

Well, I was promising something interesting coming in the near future.. and here it is!The moment I got it I couldn't wait to get into it and snap off some photos.
This set is kind of small (11 pictures), but for reasons of excitement.
Anyway, you can find the rest of them over in the 1.50 store under "new mask."

Also, I'm in the market for selling the ripped femskin I have. I'll post more information regarding it, but I'd be asking for 700 USD minimum, 1,000 maximum (meaning if someone offers 1,000 dollars, then I'd give it to them straight away without hesitation or waiting for other bids/buyers).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell it was about time for a new mask

Anonymous said...

Where sis you get it from.

Love it.

Thnaks,

Lisa

Anonymous said...

post on membership site?

Anonymous said...

I think I don't know this kind of mask : where did you buy it ?