Monday, May 18, 2009

Random subjects

Alright, I haven't been at the computer much in the last few days, so it's put a lag on things. I did just recently add the 'body shots' photo series to my membership site. On that subject, I'm still in the process of trying to get some realistic shape. Hopefully in the next few dressing sessions I'll be able to get rid of a few of those flaws, I have some ideas, but they're gonna be a pain in the butt.. literally! hehe
(since I'm adding to the rear and all)

About the mask, I don't want to advertise too much about the maker since many of you seem to dislike it so much and I don't want for them to get bad advertising, but if you're really dying of interest you can e-mail me at anima8_3@yahoo.com
Anyway, it is silicone, it is air-brushed.
The poor fit is my fault, it was done primarily over the phone/long distance, long story short, my head is far too large for the mask. I think it would be pretty fantastic on someone who doesn't have an abnormally large head, unfortunately I have a big melon.
I have a female friend who is especially petite who I think it would fit perfectly, however I don't know her that well and I don't want to entirely weird her out. However, if I get the courage up and think of a good excuse, I'll try to get her in it and take some pics.. Also nothing sexual is going on with this friend (nor do I want anything sexual to happen), she just has a smaller head than mine and would be a perfect candidate to wear it. And there's definitely a part of me dying to see how this mask would look on a smaller head (although her's may be too small)

As a final note about the mask, it moves quite uniquely. I'll put a short video up here to demonstrate what I'm talking about within the next week.

Finally, I appreciate the well written/thought out comments by the latest 'anonymous' commenter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are right better not to say who is the maker of that horrible mask.

Anonymous said...

No, you should tell us who is thz maker of your mask : I'm interested. ;)

Anonymous said...

sorry the situation arose, but I do believe it's better to be honest about the mask rather then everyone continually tell you a lie.