Monday, October 5, 2009

Life update

Hey y'all.

I apologize for the huge lack of updates recently. Things in my personal life have just been going absolutely insane! Most aspects of my life; work, academic, romantic, recreational, and even platonic areas have all just fallen apart all at once.
I'm not a wreck or anything, but I've just been busy trying to maintain + reconstruct things. I know it's vague, but I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and still has the desire to mask and all that fun stuff. It's just that there's too much stuff happening at the moment.

However, I do plan on making at least a couple updates soon, however that very well may be after this week. Since this week is going to be extremely hectic =O

Here's a pic from an update coming soon:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the too-small silicone mask? It's small in the picture, and arguably not way pretty, but to me it looks very feminine.

anima said...

Yes, it's the silicone mask. and thanks?
=P