Tuesday, November 17, 2009

as of late

Ahhhhhh, long gaps between posts..

Anyway, I'm gearing up to trying to be more regular about this site, but I won't be able to get back fully into it with multiple posts a week for another few weeks at least.
So, as of now I'm just working my butt off and only getting to keep enough money to live relatively frugally, without being able to save up a whole lot. So good news for those of you interested in seeing regular clothes instead of latex (cause I really can't afford latex at the moment) =/

Also, there have been some recent events that are turning out to be quite interesting, but I want to wait until they develop a bit further before blabbing about them.



I'm also going to backup a bunch of my older pictures, so I'm going to post some here sporadically before I do, enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shot but what is the black circular line we see on your butt ?
is it underwear or some mark left by something ?

Anonymous said...

welcome back, good to see that lovely femskin

SA