Wednesday, December 2, 2009

'tis the season

Right when I thought I'd be having more free time, it somehow slips through my fingers.

Anyway, things are more hectic than ever, but I'm in the process of trying to see whether I'll be able to put out a very 'different' video than the ones I've been posting in the past. I thought I'd have it figured out by this week, but it's looking like it'll still be a little while before I know for sure whether it'll be viable.

I should also be getting a pair of those new padded shorts produced by femskin, so I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and let you all know how they are! So get excited!

In general I've been exhausted since work has gotten totally crazy for me, plus dealing with the holidays is... tiring. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, but I certainly plan on having something new in the coming weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how different are we talkin

The Man said...

Take your time chief. We'll survive until you are able to give us the lowdown.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Take your time chief, but don't dance anymore ok?