Tuesday, January 26, 2010

site and body cleansing

Well, I've heard down the grapevine that there are some.. unpleasant comments swimming around my site. So I intend on clearing them out shortly after writing this, since I didn't want this post to be colored by such negativity.

SO! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm no longer allowing anonymous messages on my site. So if you feel like making a comment of any sort, either e-mail me directly or you can register an account, in which case you'll be able to post up here.
Sorry to those of you who have a genuine interest in the site and want to contribute, I just think it's for the best that I begin filtering the type of responses I get up here. Since I feel like for the past couple weeks I have been avoiding not so much the site, but the comments I've been receiving =(

In other news, I posted a new video on my clip site.
You can find it here.
So check it out!


I do really intend on getting more regular with this site, I've just been insanely busy since the beginning of December.
However, I'm finding myself with a bit of time. So I'll be able a bit more regular, at least for now...
=P

1 comment:

Montyplier said...

Sadly I said this could happen. You're offering a "service" people must pay to fully appreciate, and this makes some people think they have the right to bitch about it.
Deleting the negative comments is only a short-term solution. As I said a few weeks ago, you might want to change the way you upload content: either give those rude guys what they want, and make them pay for it, or give us what YOU want to give us, when YOU want to give it. Obviously this would dramatically diminish your profits, and you might end up not having more choices than to let them go completely, but most likely this would improve the mood of the comments. People who stayed would know this is a page made by an amateur in his free time, not a professional, and if thy wanted more regular content there are plenty of subscription sites over there.

See, I reallly appreciated what you did with the last photoshoot. Pity Flickr restricted the access, but it was manageable. Still, it was pretty nice. Maybe you could use that page some more.

BTW, good move with not allowing anonymous comments, but as I said before, I don't think it's a good idea to keep it long-term, or you'll risk to lose not only negative comments, but also positive ones. I've signed up for this, but maybe other people won't.

PS. Sorry for the huge bunch of text :)