Sunday, April 11, 2010

Padded Girdle

So, as many of you may already know, FemSkin has come out with new padded girdle. I got one in the mail about a week ago, tried them on, and.. well, here are some of the results!

I ended up snapping off 61 shots, many, many of which I'm sure I'll be posting up here, but if you feel like being especially giving, you can check out the full set at my 1.50 store.

In a few minutes I'll be posting up these + one additional picture (one I couldn't post here) on dollspride. So check it out!

Also, I'm planning on selling a few things on e-bay in the near future, however I kind of hate dealing with e-bay. So if you're interested in what I'm selling and how much the items are, please send me an e-mail at anima8_3@yahoo.com
You may be able to snatch some of them up before I put them online!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you took 61 shots, but the set only has 37, and none of the ones in this post.

Anima said...

Whoop, the problem has been corrected. Well, I don't know if it was a problem, cause, well, you know why.

So Teejay (or any of the other handful of people who had this happen to you), please send me an e-mail at anima8_3@yahoo.com with a copy of your receipt and I can send the correct shots.