Saturday, September 11, 2010

dusting off

Well, the weather is cooling down and masking is something that I've been meaning to do lately. Unfortunately my life has become so busy lately, that I just don't have the time to dress, which is unfortunate. However, I have every intention of masking as soon as I possibly can, and I will of course have my camera on hand when I do.

So as a way of satisfying some of these wants, I've been looking through my old pictures and came across this one that I especially like.. and I figured I'd share.

1 comment:

subzero said...

Hey Anima, it's great to see a new post from you! I hear ya about the busy aspect of life, it's been pretty hectic for me as of late. Getting into doll-mode really helps me unwind and relax though. Can't wait to see some new photos from you ^_^