Monday, August 22, 2011

New Mask Dance + Update



So I recently got a new mask that far exceeded my expectations, as well as budget, however I'll talk more about that later.

The first thing I want to warn everyone about is that I will be increasing all future items in my 1.50 store to 3 dollars flat. I know it's a large increase, however the new mask was quite expensive and in general I don't have a large enough audience to come even close to covering gear costs through sales. Also, all in all paying 3 dollars to have a private look into my fetish life is fairly cheap considering how much everything costs going in to making each of these photo-sets and videos.

Another piece of news is that my HD camera is broken, so until I can make enough to afford another HD camera, all of my videos will be in slightly lower resolution, unfortunately.

Lastly, on Tuesday I will be removing all pictures sets and videos that are currently in bundles, (ie. the 'everything' special or 2010 picture archive). So if you've had your eye on any of my photo bundles or videos in the 1.50 store or archive section, be sure to get it fast! because after Tuesday they will be removed.

So to the good news! I have a new video New Mask Dance in the former 1.50 store, the cost will be 3 USD. This is not the most eventful or long video (about 2 minutes in length), so before purchasing just know that it's of me standing in front of the camera or dancing very slowly. Also, the music has been silenced, due to licensing issues. So before putting it on, throw on a slow slong :P
Again, not the most exciting video, but it's the first look at my new mask and I'll assume all sales are from generous individuals who are helping me recoup costs of this fairly costly mask. Enjoy!




grab the full version here:


4 comments:

subzero said...

GREAT NEW MASK! Where did you get it from... inquiring minds want to know!

Jason said...

Lookin' great!
Is this the new one from Kerry?

Tough to recognize from the short clip and sunglasses, but the facial movement suggests a silicone mask.

Very nice hip movements by the way. ;)

Anima said...

@subzero
e-mail me at anima8_3@yahoo.com for that info. I just don't know whether the manufacturer wants this type of attention or not.

@Jason
Thanks! I've been working on trying to move more like a girl. And you're right, it is silicone.

electricafroman said...

video doesn't play and crashes my computer. please advise...