Sunday, November 13, 2011

more obstacles

So it turns out that my paypal account has been permanently restricted, which means that I can't get it back up and running, ever. I tried making an appeal and it was denied, so as of right now the only alternative that I can think of is using the 4-sale site.

If anyone knows of a photo-hosting/sharing service that works on the same basic principle as the previous method I was using or the clips4sale site, but costs less (and allows for mature content) then please drop me a comment or e-mail me at Anima8_3@yahoo.com

As of recently I've been so busy in my normal life and so annoyed at my interactions with paypal I'm considering just keeping my photos and videos private (or just settling on the clips4sale site). So if someone can think of and give me a good solution to this problem, then I would be more than happy to hear it, otherwise the plan is to keep my pictures private or post them on the clips for sale site for 6 USD a set :(

No comments: