Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Feather Photo Series and other updates

I have recently been getting into cross dressing in normal vanilla clothes. There have been a few of you in the past who have asked for it, so I figured that I'd give it a shot.

Surprisingly, I'm actually enjoying it!
You can find the pictures at my image store (click here) or at my 3.00 store on the right bar of this page.





I also backed up all of my archives to my image store. As of now they're 10 dollars per photo archive, however this price may go up, we'll see. Finally, I added a search bar to the top right of this page, so you can search my blog instantly, without needing to rifle through all my posts. Convenient, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't download your pics, because "Anima don't send shippings to your adress" WTF??? You don't have an alternative download system?? I don't want to pay 19 dollars "to get membership" for see pictures that I've seen.

Anima said...

yeah, just scroll down further on the clips for sale image store page.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.