Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where've you been?

or more like, where have I been?

I've been really busy between school and work recently. Also, my girlfriend has been basically living with me for the past few months, so I really haven't had any time to dress up. However, I've been engaging in a lot more rubber-play with her recently, which has been nice.

It has actually sparked something of a change with me, I've found myself purchasing male-cut latex garments recently to include in our fetish-play. Which is completely new for me, since I normally would only buy women's latex, so it's interesting to start forming my male persona in rubber. I kind of like it, however I'm sure given enough time I'll be dressing in femme once again. I'm also considering trying to start recording our sessions, so maybe everyone will be able to get a look. However, I think we're still pretty far from that point, so nobody hold their breath.

I'm hoping to dress and get something out later this month, but as things have been so busy, I'm unsure exactly what it'll be and when :/

I hope everyone has been having a pleasant 2012!

No comments: