Monday, December 11, 2017

Lin Mask Bonus content

So I posted the original Lin pictures on Flickr and Deviant art well before here, so I wanted to dump a few more pictures from that shoot (below).

Before wearing the mask I repaired the Taylor mask and the kit CreaFX sent worked wonders. If anyone else is having trouble with their mask getting ripped or anything, I'd strongly encourage you to contact them. Also, if you buy the mask and find a tear in it, then you should contact them right away with pictures and a description. They paid for the repair kit because I took the picture and sent it before even trying the mask on, so they took responsibility, I'm not sure how they would react if it came from normal wear and tear.

So with wearing the Lin mask, at first I didn't like it at all. It's a little thicker all the way around, the face looked like there were more contours built into it, which made it seem unflattering. For some reason it just looked more plain than the taylor mask and initially I thought, "well at least I have the Taylor mask." But after wearing it for some time and switching outfits and getting my wig brushed and set, it started to grow on me.

In the coming weeks I should have more pictures and some brief clips popping up where I compare and contrast the masks more.







No comments: