Sunday, May 6, 2007

Okay good, so I still have readers. phew.
I'm going to get on finishing this story with D soon enough, it's just emotionally taxing for me to write/relive any of it right now, but I'm sure it'll be good for me to have it out entirely.

As far as taking pictures and such lately, I really haven't done much of that either. I don't really have the interest as of late. I know that I've talked about going through spurts of losing interest in masking and latex, and it seems like I'm in one of them... however, I'm sure the interest will come back soon enough.

In the meantime, here's another picture I took while in Japan.
-
Thank you for the comments Rubberted and Mvm.
The catsuit is from Libidex.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From what I read so far from your experience with D Anima, I can truely understand what you are going through as I have had the same experiences as well. Experiences like this have left me jaded and defensive when a woman suddenly shows interest in me. I have found that talking to close friends or writing about it does, in a way, get someone back into a more calmer mindset and not letting it fester by keeping it all bottled up. If anything, I find it better to let it all go and start focusing on other things that are more important to you instead of allowing that emotional rollercoaster keep sweeping you down its long twisting tracks.

Arran

Unknown said...

Wow, that catsuit is shiny! What do you use to shine it? I'm very curious.

Great blog by the way (even when it's NOT about latex but just relationships and stuff in general).