Monday, December 31, 2007

boredom

So, if you all haven't noticed the new convention,
I'll usually respond to your comments via. comments. Also, I commented on the previous post, just so sheyd and kerry don't feel left out and think that I wrote a new post without addressing what they wrote.

Also, I appreciate the increase in messages.
Thanks everyone! keep 'em coming, if you want that is.

aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I was browsing around lots of rubber shops and came across a couple pictures of a single outfit that really peaked my interest. I don't know why though.To first give credit: the outfit was made/designed by Rubber55 and the pictures and outfit can be found at http://www.rubber55.co.uk/

I've never been into bondage and straight jackets have never really been my thing, however I really love how these pictures look! I also love the simple color-scheme.
I just thought I'd share.
I hope everyone has a great new years!

1 comment:

xerxes31415 said...

I gotta say, I also like the color scheme. Any bright color, like the orange really makes the image pop and makes the rest of the colors brighter as well.