Saturday, December 8, 2007

One down, more to go

Well, the catsuit I was selling by Nimue didn't sell all that well. However, it suppose it was fairly obvious that it wasn't a fantastic suit anyway.

I don't think I ever wrote about my experience buying from Nimues Latex shop, so I figure that now is about the best time to do it.
Originally I was a little skeptical at her affordably priced custom-made catsuit deal, however, I felt as though it may just have been gimmick to get her name out and to prove to her customers that she was legit. So I thought I would give her a shot.

I knew that custom-work takes a while to process, so I didn't bother her too much about giving me specifics as to when it should be ready. However, a month after I placed the order I still hadn't heard a thing. At this point I just wanted to satisfy my curiosity as to when it should be arriving and sent her an e-mail.
A few days later she responded to me and informed me that it would be about another month.
Then at the end of that month, I e-mailed her again asking about when I should be expecting it. This continued on and her e-mail responses got shorter and shorter while at the same time getting meaner and meaner.

In the end, the catsuit took 6 months from placing the order to arrival.
Honestly, by the time it came in the mail I had totally forgotten about ordering it. But regardless, I immediately tried it on and immediately found that it didn't fit me at all. Needless to say, I wasn't pleased. However, I wanted to give the suit a shot for a little longer, however after having it nearly a year and realizing that I've only worn it once, selling it seemed like the best option.

In the end, buying from her was a waste of money and I don't expect to make that same mistake again.
If anyone has any similar, or completely different buying experiences from her or other manufacturers, I'd be happy to hear about it (in comment form),
=P

No comments: