Tuesday, January 1, 2008

First Post of 2008!

Welp, my new years was rather boring. However, I've been putting a lot of time, thought, and effort into some new updates and upcoming surprises...
Some of those surprises I'm sure you'll like, others I'm thinking you won't.

Anyway, before I get into all that fun stuff, let me just draw your attention to the upper-right corner of my blog.
D'you notice anything new?

Yup, the search bar is back. On my older blog I had one, but it wasn't very well implemented nor did it function any differently than any other search engine. However, a few days ago I was goofing around with google and found that I was able to create a custom search engine that filters for specific sites, content, etc. So the search bar you see there on the right is designed for sniffing out latex, rubber, cross dressing, masking, and all that other fun stuff.

After about 3 hours of fiddling, site gathering, and implementing I finally got it up and working.
Now, I'm not supposed to tell you to use anything on my site, but I can tell you that it's pretty neat. So don't be afraid give it a try and see how the results of my personally tuned search engine works for ya and stay tuned for other updates.

=D

No comments: