Saturday, April 5, 2008

Up up and away

So I'm going to be out of town for a short while. Which means I'm gonna be away from my computer. However, no longer than a normal gap between postings anyway, so you all shouldn't notice any difference.

Lately I've been in one of my sexual/fetish lags, where I don't really feel like masking or like having sex or like getting into a relationship. It's kind of strange, every now and then I just slump into this kind of emotional limbo where I'm generally unaffected by things. It's a lot like being depressed, just without the depression. Although, these lags are generally followed by the desire to mask, so I don't doubt that sometime next week (or the week after at latest) I'll be back to my masking ways!

Also, I have some new acquisitions on the way. So when I get my hands on those, I'll definitely be dressing again!

No comments: