Sunday, February 6, 2022

First 2022 update + unloading gear

 Hi all, 
I'm so glad that there are still some people who check my site, even given the extraordinarily irregular update times. I wish I could promise that I would be more regular with my updates, but given my past of saying that and not following through, I won't try to predict when/how I'll be updating. 

To the last commenter Mini88:
I understand your situation in your relationship and I wish you luck in the future with your partner or perhaps finding one where you can integrate masking more smoothly, I hope the same for myself! 

This year my goals are very pragmatic in that I am hoping to get an additional license that will increase my earning power (some) with my job, upgrade my living situation, and to see how further blending my life with my girlfriend goes. For external reasons it looks like she'll be moving in with me in the near future and I am excited to take another step in our relationship, I am also worried about what that will mean for my personal life and even more so, my fetish/masking life. One of the major reasons I want to upgrade my living situation is so that when we're living together that I can provide a large enough environment for the two of us to have our own private space when we're both home. In an ideal situation this could help me have more time for my fetish, but would also mean that I would need to be more forthcoming about all my interests. Since I would rather her know what I was up to in private, rather than her stumbling across it on her own. This already has been an odd balancing act since we essentially live together and my place is busting with latex and silicone. 

In preparation of this transition this year (GF moving in) I am already downgrading my gear. I've prepared a goodwill drop off for some of my vanilla women's clothing and can see in the coming months that I'll be trying to do the same with some of my silicone gear as well. 
Dumping old clothes that I don't use anymore doesn't bother me so much, but tossing expensive (often rarely used) silicone items seems like a total waste to me though. So I'm still at least a month away from having a put aside items I would be interested in selling, but wanted to check with the community if people would be interested in this? 

My main issue is that I would rather sell these things in person/locally (Washington state), but would be willing to ship them as well. I don't have anything set aside just yet, but am hoping that in the coming months will start listing things. At this time, it'll bring me to the issue of payment and hoping to do it anonymously. I used to have an anonymous paypal account, however that fell apart a decade ago, so I'm unsure now how to do anonymous payments. I would hope that people in the community interested in buying the gear would trust such a payment method, but we'll just have to cross that bridge when we get there. 

My apologies about not having anything so interesting to report, but I am trying to get a bit more regular with my updates. 

4 comments:

Samus Antares said...

Hey Anima, it's great to hear that you're doing well, and that you have updates. I want to wish you all the luck in this move. Changes are not usually easy, but they can hold good surprises. I've been living with my girlfriend for two years. In the meantime, I acquired and tried on, unbeknownst to her, a Roanyer May mask. I masked myself during a vacation, at my parents' house, when she didn't accompany me. The feeling was great, but I lived with the constant fear of being discovered, by her or my family, and pressure (own) of constantly hiding something. For me, currently, it seems that these experiences of masking are incomplete (because I feel myself running away from my current situation and I don't enjoy the moment well, as I could enjoy the first time I did it, when I lived alone), and, on the other hand, , I seem to pose this as an issue that gets in the way of my relationship (because I don't know how I could handle this in conversation).
I've been following you for some time now. And the latest updates got me thinking about my situation with my girlfriend and my interests in masking, and their future. I found your reflections important and wanted to thank you deeply for sharing a little bit of your life with us. I really admire the work you do here. Don't worry about regularity, you bring a lot of info/reviews, but, in addition, you bring a conversation and an open approach, on the subject, that I don't see anywhere else, and that has been important for many people who follow you.

Take your time and know that there are many people who are rooting for you to be happy and for you to find a healthy balance to mix according to your desire and interests, your relationship, family formation and fetishes/masking.

A big hug from Samus 'Sammy' Antares

Célia GERACI said...

Hi Anima !
I would be interested in some items you could sell.
A kiss from Célia.

Kerry Johnson said...

Don't forget I'm also in Seattle, I might be interested in some of this stuff. Thanks!

Kerry

Anima said...

@Kerry - of course! It'd be a double bonus to skip the postal service and get to meet you if/when I get these items all together.