Tuesday, December 11, 2007

change of heart

About a week ago I realized that I needed a girl to model some of the items I intend on putting up on e-bay.

I thought about which of my friends I might ask to do so me such a favor, mainly by their figure.
I thought of someone who has a fairly similar body-shape to my ex and decided that I would ask her, especially since I helped her with a photography project a while back where she took about 4 rolls of film of me, naked. So she owed me a favor that may include some discomfort and nudity.

A few days ago I e-mailed her asking if she could do me a favor, she agreed.
Yesterday I got lunch with her and started filling her in on the details of what I was going to be expecting of her; just that I wanted her to model something for me and that I'd be posting pictures online. Again, she agreed, but told me that it would have to be sometime in late January or February since she is going home in a week for Christmas and classes don't begin again until around then.
I told her it was fine even though I kind of wanted the pictures taken sooner than later. She then asked me what exactly she was going to be modeling. I told her, "a couple things," but didn't get any more specific than that. I was hoping to peak her curiosity with my vague response, but I also didn't want to get into a whole drawn out conversation about latex if she didn't have any idea of what it was.

I realized that my strategy worked when she immediately started interrogating me as to what the items were. All I told her was that they were fairly expensive. After another 10 or so minutes of unanswered questions she finally cracked and said that she would be able to do it for me later that day.
I was delighted.

We reconvened and as I was driving her back to my house she started again with the questioning.
This time around I gave in and started slowly telling her.

me: "Are you familiar with latex?"
her: "No."
"Well, the garments I want you to model are made of latex."
"uhm.. ok."

There was an awkward silence.

"That's kind of weird, why are they made of latex?"
"It's kind of complicated."
"How is it complicated? what is it for?"
"Well, the long answer is 'for lots of reasons,' but I'll just say that it's for sex."
"Oh.."
"Yeeeeah, you're gonna have to get naked for this."
"oh..."
"Are you ok with that?"
"I'll see... So why do you have girls latex sex clothes?"

At this point she seemed like she felt fairly repulsed and I felt pretty awkward.

"It's from my last relationship."
"It must've been a weird relationship."
"Yeah... I guess.."

We pulled into my driveway and entered my house.
"Ok, let's make this quick, I have a lot of homework," she snapped at me.
"Yeah, we'll be fast, let me go find everything."

I ran down to my closet and started pulling the garments from their places. As I did I began having second thoughts about doing this, this girl already made me feel so uncomfortable about latex and she hasn't even seen them yet. I was a little afraid that she would completely freak out upon seeing what I was asking of her.

I came back into the room carrying the items; in my left hand a couple hangers and a wad of latex dangling from the right. She looked at the garments as though they were road-kill, then gingerly approached me and with the very tips of her thumbs and fore-fingers hesitantly inspected them.
A kind of nauseous feeling shot through me and I immediately thought, 'Ok, she doesn't like it, I don't care, I just want these pictures to be taken and have this be over with.'
"Alright, so you should get in the shower and soap yourself down."
She shot me a surprised look and I responded with with a frustrated one.

She went into my bathroom, closed the door, and started the shower. A few minutes later I shouted through the door, "all you have to do is soap up! I'm coming in."

"Wait wait wait!"
"Don't worry-" I started as I opened the door.
"What are you doing?!"
"It'll be easier if I help you into it, plus I don't want you ripping anything.. Also, you took pictures of me when I was naked, so don't go and get all self-conscious on me."
"Ok, fine, what should I do?"

I helped her into the first piece of rubber while she complained about it the whole time.
As I was helping her out of it she continued asking me, "so why would anyone buy this stuff?" "why do you still have it?" "why did you get it in the first place?"
Up until this point I was dodging all the questions, but I started getting a little frustrated, so I finally answered.
"I got it cause it's my thing. It turns me on. I had to introduce it to my ex and we would use it every now and then, cause I liked it when she wore latex."

She suddenly changed her tone, but continued with the questions. However, this time she was asking me specifically why I had this fetish. I couldn't really give her a satisfactory answer, but she seemed to respect it a bit more once I gave it a little history and context.
Around this time I started helping her into the other garment, a small top from Honour my ex bought in London, by soaping up her upper back and around her ribs. Once it was on, she told me she thought the top was kind of cute and was very interested in seeing how she looked in it, however I had to stop her since I wanted to polish it before taking any of the pictures.

As I lubed her body and polished the top I was reminded of my last relationship and the times I helped my ex into her rubber. I kind of missed sharing my fetish with someone.

I snapped off the last of the pictures and noticed myself starting to get aroused by the way her body looked all rubbery and glistening, but the urge was deformed by her initially unresponsive way of dealing with it... also, she's just a friend, not a girlfriend, so it was inherently different.

We finished up shortly after.
On the ride home we started talking.

"So that was interesting."
"yeah.. it was."
"I kind of liked the top," she shyly admitted.
"That's nice," I responded with a smile, but didn't believe her.

We continued with some small-talk until I got to her dorm. We hugged goodbye,
"You know... you're gonna owe me dinner when I get back."
"Sure."
"And let me know how everything sells."
"Will do, but I still don't know if I'm gonna sell that top."
"Good," she said as she cracked a smile,
"I'll see you next year."


(One of the pictures taken)

No comments: