Wednesday, March 24, 2021

open conversation

 Hey all,

I just read a message asking that I do an update or write-up about some gear. I want to encourage everyone to comment here or send me an e-mail if you're ever interested in hearing about anything.

As for an update: well I'm still alive, COVID-19 and all. Fairly certain I got it early on, before the lockdown, it was pretty serious feeling but not the worst flu I've had (definitely top 5). In 2020 I haven't been dressing as much, partially due to work being totally insane and partially because I was in a relationship where my partner didn't know about my masking and because she was over all the time, so I had no ability to mask really. However, for most of the year I had little to no interest in dressing. During this time, instead I had a stronger urge to dress up in latex and silicone in my 'male' version or my Animus side. She tolerated it on a couple occasions, but didn't seem to enjoy it all that much. 

through the year the relationship sort of petered out, however I think we stayed together because of the lockdown, now that it's lifting, it made sense for us to split. 

Through the year it made me start to reassess how I engage relationships. I don't think that I will be heavily pursuing fetish relationships, rather I'm hoping to find someone stable that I can start a family with (eventually). It makes me wonder about my fetish in the future, since I do think that every so often I get strong urges to dress and when I'm single, those urges are more frequent. The problem with having this fetish as a replacement for a partner is that after all the fun, I always find the process of undressing sort of empty and lonely (it's also relieving to get out of all those layers). However, from having luckily had a couple partners who are into fetish, I've also found that my female masking is something I prefer to do the most alone (perhaps with another masker, but that's never happened). Then wearing masc-latex during sex is interesting, but it's not at all the same experience as female masking.  

The break-up is still fresh, so I haven't been gripped by masking again, but I'm sure that it'll come back soon enough. I still have sort of a back-log of older pictures and videos that I'm slowly working through. However, also in 2019-2020, I took up a new hobby/passion that's sort of re-shaped my body, so my arms are more muscular than they've been before. It makes me sad on some level, since I know that female masking will be harder to achieve a believable look, so I'll have to figure out ways around that, but I'll try my best! I'll likely be posting a bit more in the coming weeks/months, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever makes you happy. Oh, and you'd be surprised... Some people like muscular chicks. A lot of maskers work with what they have, and manage to enjoy themselves even if their look isn't the best. The bottom line is to do what you want.

Anonymous said...

I do think all you have done is pretty cool, if you are happy with what you post then people will be happy as well :) no matter if you think your arms are bigger or whatever! It looks dope!

Célia GERACI said...

Fetish and family... We should talk...

Unknown said...

I think its selfish of me to asked you to continue your fetish as a huge fan of your work. As I grow older I've realized its whatever makes you happy that counts the most.

Samus A said...

Hey Anima, I hope everything is fine with you. I think this hiatus is natural... I'm watching other maskers take a break or withdraw from the community. I have been thinking a lot about these things, to try to better understand my relationship with female masking, and how it influences my perception about myself, about relationships and about my interests.

I found your idea of ​​open conversation cool... it's great to see your updates, but I understand that they become seasonal, as interest in masking increases or decreases. I confess that I follow your blog for some time (some years, lol), and I like your updates. You share a lot of cool stuff. I love the editing of your photos, the themed videos, the accurate descriptions and the shared experience. I think you've built a really cool space here, and I believe it helps a lot for those who are venturing into the world of female masking. Sharing all this, in texts and reflections, photos and videos is very captivating and interesting.

I hope that when you feel free to go back, or feel the urge to mask yourself, that it can be a pleasurable experience :D.

p.s.: I think bodily changes are normal, as are changes in tastes and thoughts (due to time and experience). Since you came back wearing Taylor, I think each face represented a little bit of change... Taylor more youthful and spontaneous (like a high school girl), Lin, playing a more mature face of your soul, Sophia, an adult and independent woman,discovering its potential and making a compromise between the other two faces; and, finally, May, representing changes, new experiences and bringing another face to life: Animus. It was really cool to see it all. I really wanted to thank you for sharing your updates here. My best wishes and feelings.

Anima said...

Thanks all for your comments, I appreciate it!