Saturday, August 9, 2008

masochism




this photo-set had to have been the most unpleasant I've ever taken.

For some reason at the beginning of the evening I thought that it wouldn't be all that hot, although the moment I got geared up I quickly recognized that it was going to be a warm one.

I struggled my way into my doll-legs, with the fempads and pink corset underneath. I then wriggled into my new westward bound dress, zipper top, gloves, and marquis corset. Under the pressure of two corsets and 4 layers (on some parts of my body) I was already sweating like crazy.

I was originally planning on using my liv mask, but decided to go with the femask, partially for the look, but strangely, also because of the feel.
The femask is much like a rubber hood, because well... it is. It's also about 2 sizes too small, so when I wear it, it's so tight that it's more than a second skin, but it actually reshapes my face.

A bit into the photo-set I started to become faint from the lack of oxygen from the mask pulling at my neck to corsets making it impossible for me to take in full breaths to my inability to sweat out. I became highly aware of the fact that I was completely covered head to toe in rubber as my discomfort grew.
After about 60 pictures I realized that I had to take something off or I was literally going to pass out. I went back downstairs and before getting ready to derobe I saw myself in the mirror and barely recognized who the person looking back at me was. I felt an immense sense of arousal wash over me that was somehow based on my discomfort.

I stood there a moment, feeling the liter of sweat sloshing around in the feet and ankles of the suit, straining to breathe. I then had the strong urge to wear more latex.
I started throwing on more rubber until I was under 6 layers (7 in some parts). At the end I fell to my knees gasping for air and slipping around under my suit. I began writhing around in a fit of masochistic ecstasy.

I think it was actually my first experience with discomfort becoming intense pleasure.

No comments: