Friday, February 6, 2009

a bit of time

Well, I have a little bit of free time so I figure it's time for an update.

I've been really exhausted and suspect I'll be especially under the weather in a few days (you know when you can feel an illness coming from far away?) So I'm going to try to get on top of it by taking lots of vitamins, having lots of liquids, the whole 9.

In the meantime, I've been waiting for some items I ordered from Libidex, but I just received an e-mail saying that because of their sale the wait time has been pushed to about 8 weeks, which is kind of absurd in my opinion. However, they definitely make up for it in their quality.

I recently got some leggings from them about a month ago. I actually got the girl I'm seeing to put them on, along with a few other items. and I have to admit they look infinitely better on her than they do on me. However, there won't be any pictures of that (which is her decision, not mine)
Also, unlike my other garments, she really likes the leggings, which I chalk up to the quality and thin latex used by Libidex. So I currently have 2 other garments in the mail.
I wish they would get here by valentines day, but there's no way that's going to happen given that the main item I got for her was only ordered a week ago.

Anyway, regarding some news that is a little more pertinent to all of you, I'll give a little more of a synopsis of 'the pill' series.
Part 1: taking a mysterious pill before studying for a test, it has some unexpected side-effects. Needless to say, he's a little surprised.
Part 2: coming to terms with the changes and trying to get ready for the next day with a little help from his sisters wardrobe.
Part 3: it's still the middle of the night and he can't sleep, what is a newly made girl to do? perhaps explore her new anatomy a little further. (this video is a bit more X-rated)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good video overall.
you might want to work on your camera placement. there were many places in this video (such as the beginning boob grabbing shot, and then the fingering shot) where the good stuff was just off camera.

was that intentional? because it's somewhat frustrating.

Anonymous said...

http://www.rubbersisters.com/design/images/preview/115

the mask in that looks great. you should consider getting it.

Anonymous said...

The leggings looks absolutely cute in combination with the miniskirt.

Anonymous said...

1st:The camera placement wasn't intentional. I'm still getting used to using my new camera, so some of the shots were a little off.

2nd: I did take a look at that mask recently, I would get it if it didn't cost 2,000 USD, not including tax and shipping.

3rd: Thank you =D