Saturday, February 28, 2009

Slow Day in New Jeans (part II)

I just realized that it might be a little confusing which is which.
The jeans I'm wearing in this and the last post are different (and newer) than the pair I'm wearing in the "on a spree" and "something simple" posts and the "back to basics" photo-set.

Anyway, before taking the video I took a bunch of pictures (almost all, if not all of which) I intend on putting up here. However, if you can't wait for me to gradually post them up then you can help support my fetish adventures by buying it over in the 1.50 store: "A Day In" photo set or you can check it out in my 'members' site over at clips4sale (however, I'm still yet to upload it there, but I intend to very soon).
but, with this set I do intend on getting them all up at some point (over the course of various posts).

So back to the pictures. I'm actually very pleased with how the pictures came out. I was just bored and figured I'd snap off a few shots randomly, but am very pleased with the results. I also think the jeans look more natural and somewhat higher quality than my other pairs, which I am really happy about.



I was a little iffy about taking more pictures in 'vanilla' clothes, but these vanilla sets with a slight twist of fetishy latex have come out really nicely. I also see how there is something nice about seeing masking outside of the hardcore, full-latex-enclosure context.
I hope you enjoy them too!

I'm also really appreciating the comments,

other news:
I updated my 'everything' package to include: the aviator, back to basics, head mistress, latex leggings, pillow time, and a day in photo-packs. However, I left the cost of the package the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The juxtaposition between the vanilla clothes and the fetish wear really make the pictures pop. Great Work.

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures of you looking out the window Anima....they are very cute.

Anonymous said...

I like vanilla, but the vanilla/fetish combo is actually quite nice. And your face -- or whatever rubbery simulacrum of a face it is -- looks quite real as well.

Anima said...

thank you thank you
=D