Friday, February 20, 2009

update

There's a new photo-set over on the right: Back to Basics.

In my personal life, things are going crazy, but really not that interesting.

My work life has been slow, but that's no surprise.

and currently I'm having my water heater replaced, which has been a huge pain in the butt so far, having to wake up at 8am on my day off. But it's one of those things that are so expensive I almost didn't want to pay, however having hot water is kind of a necessity.. and I haven't had hot water for the past 3 days, so needless to say, I'm getting kind of ripe.

So no water usage for the next 2 or so hours, then back to hot water and showers!

Oh, and one last thing. Between the top banner and the posts, is there a big awkward gap? or is that only coming up on my computer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucks about the water heater. Could be worse though. Your furnace could really suck and you could be cold all the time. As for the gap, I'm getting it too champ. Almost like something is supposed to be there...

ClosetMonster said...

No gap on my browser. (IE7)