Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So SLOW!

Ok, I've realized that I'm getting worse and worse about updating here.
and today will be no different, but I will at least tell you all what my 'bad' fetish experience the other day was.

Last week I figured I would try something of an experiment.
I basically wore all my latex items and took pictures of myself layer by layer as I put them on. I thought it would start to feel better and better as the layers stacked up, but it was just the opposite. I felt more and more suffocated, in a rather unpleasant way. by the end there was about an inch of super tight, constrictive latex between the outside world and by body. In concept it was exciting, but in practice I just felt like I was being strangled by a boa constrictor.
Although, I did eventually get excited to enough to climax, even though I didn't mean to.. and it's on tape, I just need to format it.
=P

In the near future I'll get a post up showing all the layers, discomfort, and fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't say bad, just something you learned. I though something ripped or tore, like your femskin (that would be very bad) i've been in my dollsuit and goten so hot i thought i was going to die. it was bad, but something i learned not to try in summer unless i had the ac cranked up. ds

Anima said...

yeah, the heat and constrictiveness is definitely a pain, but one I'm pretty used to. However, with the layers of stuff that each took me ages to put on and take off nearly drove me crazy. To get everything on took me about 2 hours, taking them off was about an hour. which was.. no fun. hehe.
but yes, that not-so-great-for-masking time of the year is coming up soon.. sigh...
=P

Anonymous said...

funny it was hell but i stayed in and did get off and jumped right into the shower and thankfully it started cooling me off in seconds. but i was extremely turned on and didnt want to stop in the suit. so i know what you mean

ds