Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Layers: part 1

Finally, here's the first of a couple posts regarding this photo-set.

First the boring stuff:
I just put the photo-set up in the 1.50 store over on the right. It's 44 photos total, all documenting me with each layer as it goes on. It was a sweaty, horrid ordeal, but at the same time kind of exciting and fun.. but overall punishment, hehe.
The thing that made it quite unpleasant is that most of my garments don't have zippers, so I had to just pull them on, which made things increasingly difficult.

Ok. to the pictures-

I started off with just a catsuit, hood, and toe socks.
So I was totally in male-garb which is quite unusual for me
I then wriggled into my hearts latex t-shirt and rubber boxers, with some padding.
Then to my pewter tank top and boot-cut rubber jeans.
Then my yellow mini-tank (with breast inserts obviously in place) and matching hot-pants.

And there definitely more layers to come!

again, the whole set is already at in my 1.50 store over on the right.
I'll be posting up a few more pictures here in the next few days though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should wear that yellow mini tank with the femskin. haven't seen that yet, although you've worn the bottoms.