Saturday, May 12, 2018

New video on my mature site! + Monetization and paying for gear

I know I'm slightly going back on what I was saying before about my mature page and how I'd transition to a different site. However, I do still plan on doing that with one or two of my older videos, but if there are any more "mature" videos, I'll be putting them up on Clips4Sale for now, just because I was locked out of that account for some years and I finally regained control of it.
You can find the link over on the right to my "mature" site to check it out. I tried to make it as inexpensive as possible. Also, keep in mind there is no nudity and the hip pads I'm wearing in it are pretty crude.

In general I don't have specific plans of making any more 'mature' videos, but if the feeling strikes me, I'll put something up there. I'll also be putting up photos I didn't post online otherwise there.
The goal isn't to gouge you guys or make a bunch of money, it's merely a place where I'm putting things I'd otherwise keep completely private. So it's basically for those people who really want to see more and/or those who want to help me out with the costs of buying all the gear it requires to keep these videos coming. I still want the bulk of the material I produce to be on this blog, flickr, and youtube.

I'm hoping that in the future I will be able to create a large enough viewer base on youtube to start making some money there as well, cause the dance videos are much more fun to make and they seem to be getting a pretty good response. I really think this would be the best way to go about it, since it would be mutually beneficial.

The main issue I ran into with making mature clips in the past was that I started dressing like it was a job, not something that I actually felt like doing. As a result my videos weren't as interesting or authentic, plus they weren't fun to be making anymore.
So I'm hoping this new way of engaging masking will be one that works better for me and for you too!

No comments: