Sunday, September 28, 2008

a little off topic


Well, I just woke up from an intensely vivid dream.
The last thing I remember was putting on a complete, super soft silicone girl-suit.
For some reason the suit itself was super oversized and had trapped a bunch of air in it because I had crawled in through the mouth. I found a mirror and saw that I looked like a comically bloated woman, I squeezed some of the bulge and could see the air displacing, I thought it was a shame that it didn't fit right cause it was such an interesting suit.

I started twisting and contorting my body to at least get myself into the oversized suit the best I could. As I did, air started escaping from from the eye and mouth holes of the outfit. After a few minutes the suit shrunk down to being skin tight and vacuum locked to my body.
I was elated and started putting on girls clothes so I could go strutting around outside when I woke up.

I was so dissapointed that such a suit didn't exist
=(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat dream! I never seem to have great dreams like that... yeah, you didn't really get to check out how you looked or try on girl's clothes over it, and I'd be disappointed too, but it's still a heck of a dream. Once the suit was snug on your body, did you look entirely like a real girl, or merely like yourself in a really good suit?

Anonymous said...

yeah, I almost NEVER have fetish related dreams either. The weird thing though is that it wasn't a sexual dream at all.

Anyway, about the suit in the dream; it looked like a really good suit, one that made me actually look female.
However it wasn't over the top, you know? by 'over the top' I mean like in movies when you see a bad masking sequence it looks totally unrealistic, like a thin woman taking off a mask and being a huge man. So it was about as realistic a suit as is realistically possible, which looked pretty realistic =P

Anonymous said...

hmm, I would also like such a suit and why is it when we have dreams like that we always wake up at the best parts?

Anonymous said...

I think this locked-feeling and your posing picture should be soo completed with a pair of high tight (yes too small) rain boot.. tried it yet??