Wednesday, October 15, 2008

slump

Unfortunately no new content, I've kind of been in a masking slump lately.

However earlier tonight I had the strange urge to wear a dildo.. then as I went to go get the harness I saw my short jean shorts and also decided to put those on. Don't ask me why..

While sitting and watching a movie with my prosthetic erection busting through my tiny shorts I started thinking about fetish and deviant sexuality.
It seems easy to pass off things that are different or strange as just that, different and strange, but there has to be some reason behind it. Why did I randomly feel the urge to wear the things I did? Or why have I dropped over a grand in buying a femskin? or should I say 'femskins'

I feel like much of it (for me) comes down to novelty and a desire to attain beauty, in the feminine sense. I've come to realize that I tend to constantly want something new sexually, that's not to say I want another partner, but I'm always in the market for some new toy or gadget to somehow change or enhance sex and masturbation.
With wanting to attain beauty, I don't really know what it is, it doesn't seem like enough to have an attractive girlfriend, but rather that I feel the necessity to actually be the object of beauty (rather than merely contain and be around it).
Unfortunately I've just been SO busy and exhausted with work that I really don't have the time or energy to. Although, getting regular sex has somewhat quelled my urge to mask, especially my girlfriend doesn't know about my masking, which also makes it difficult.

anyway, this was more an explanation of why I've been absent, but there will be new stuff soon. How soon? I can't say
=P

No comments: