Thursday, January 29, 2009

Out of time

Hey all,

I just wanted to warn everyone that I'm going to be totally without any free time for about the next week. If it turns out that I get an afternoon or evening to myself I'll definitely shoot and edit the rest of 'The Pill: part 3" and put it up online, but it's unlikely that time will be very soon.
I'll try to put up a post here and there through the next week, but until a week from Saturday, I'm going to be obscenely busy.

However, I did get a couple neat things in the mail, so that will make for some interesting pictures and videos coming out once I get some time to myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would love for you to get an outfit like this sometime.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8774c223405832

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have a body like that! Anyway, if you want to buy me that outfit, I'd wear it! hehe. Or at least post a few links to items that would amount to that outfit.