Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Image Site Update



I've updated my pay image site, (this one above is from Aug + September 2018).
Just a warning, there are very few nude shots (only in the above set I believe) and some of the pictures I have posted publicly are mixed in with the photo-sets. Generally speaking already posted images are 10-15% of total images.

I generally think what I post publicly are the best images in the sets, but if you're reeeeealy interested, they're there to see.

To see the site, click over on the right where it says "My Image Site" or click the text here. 

3 comments:

Jack said...

What's the status of your zipper suit? Do you still wear it even tho it's broken?

Anima said...

Yes, I do wear the suit with the broken zipper, however it's only when I have outfits where I can hide my back and outfits that are tight (preferably latex, cause it grabs the silicone) so it can hold everything in place.

Anima said...

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad you found it useful!