Tuesday, September 18, 2007

irrelevant ads

As my ads become less and less relevant, I find that means that what I'm talking about is getting further and further from the intended subject of this blog. So I'll try to get back on track.

Unfortunately I haven't dressed in a while nor have I bought anything new lately, but I have been in the market for it. I'm debating as to whether I should purchase some low-cut latex-jeans, cause I just adore womens leg-ware, even though I should be getting a dress, blouse, or just something for my upper-body. I do have my eye on a leotard and a blouse, but I think from those two I'll only be getting one... I should probably get the blouse, but it's hard for me to resist the leotard! since I prefer things that are tight, even though something loose would probably create a better effect.

decisions!!!
input? or suggestions as to what I should buy?

No comments: