Thursday, September 13, 2007

slow news day

Welllllllllllll,

not much has been going on with me.
I've pushed back my travel plans until the winter / next year, I've been dancing a ton, teaching a bit, deciding on a new latex outfit to buy, and...
well, my love-life right now is basically at a stand-still.

There's one girl who just returned from home who has been calling me, presumably she still wants a relationship, which I do not. Also, D has returned and called me for the first time today.
I never finished the story about her... I suppose I'll sum it up quickly before I give my synopsis of all that.

D and I kissed for the first time, she started dating some other guy, we then made-out again, then fought, then made-up and messed around, fought, made-up, fought, made-up... you see where this is going.
My main conflict with her was just the fact that she couldn't make up her mind, one minute she was saying it was a mistake for her to be with anyone other than me and says she's going to break up with her boyfriend, then she doesn't and seems all the more dedicated to the relationship. The cycle revolved over and over again until I met up with her in California when her and I had sex for the first and last time (which I take pretty seriously in general, and I assume she does too). I reached a peak with my feelings for her, but then the cycle started up again and I just got frustrated.
Now she's back in town and I'm just fed up with it all.

So she called, I didn't really say much, literally leaving huge silences in the conversation and in a way I'm hoping that if I just leave it alone, everything'll go away, cause in the end, everything involving her has just dragged me down.

however, I suspect that things won't go so smoothly, so I'm anticipating some depressed times on the horizon.
So you've all been warned
XP

1 comment:

ClosetMonster said...

Have you told her, what you've told us? I know it's difficult coming out and candidly telling someone these things face-to-face, but it's better than her not picking up clues and hanging on. Just tell her straight out what you told us.