Tuesday, May 1, 2018

move like a girl

With this new idea with the dance vlog on youtube, I'm realizing that dancing sexy is much easier said than done!

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to dance "sexy" or like a girl. I have a natural inclination to move differently, so it's difficult and a little awkward trying to undulate and "be sexy." Although, I like the idea of one-day being able to move sexy and be more feminine in general.
I can't quite bring myself to taking dance classes in fem styles like vogue or waacking, but maybe in the future I will. In the meantime I've been trying to look up tutorials on youtube, however thus far they haven't been so useful. Hopefully over time I'll improve and all of you will get to see my progress (hopefully there's progress!).

I know my hips in general are pretty stiff, so it'll take a lot of work to loosen them up and figure out movements that work well.
Also, the pads I'm making and using are made of foam, so they don't jiggle like flesh or silicone, which adds an extra layer of difficulty. Hopefully in the future I'll figure out a solution to this jiggle issue, however I don't see that happening soon. But I have a good idea for a combination of foam and silicone padding shorts, but I lack the resources and space to attempt something like this myself.

I'm hoping to get some new content out in some shape or form in the next couple weeks, but then will be going through a little bit of a dry-spell. But in the meantime, if any of you find any good videos of fem-dancing (tutorials or anything) it would be greatly appreciated! Once I get all my gear figured out, I'll be able to show off more of my body, I'll just have to find a new film-location.

Lastly, my "mature site" is back up and running!! I think most of what I do will end up here and youtube, but will try to put stuff up there from time to time.

No comments: