Sunday, February 20, 2022

quick update, quick dressing

Last night I had the night to myself and tried some padding and an old catsuit. Unfortunately the catsuit didn't quite fit (I'm too tall? so maybe this will be the first thing on my list of things to sell, which is an XXL princess suit from libidex). I didn't have the time to get fully dressed, but wanted to snap a shot for everyone to see that I'm still thinking about dressing. I also have some time carved out in March where I'll be able to dress, which I'm excited about.  



As for updates: 
I'm still yet to enumerate the things that I plan to sell/give away. I hope that in March I'll get this worked out a bit better (since I'll need to put on my base layer of padding, then try everything on again to see what fits and what doesn't). From looking through what I have so far, I feel pretty attached to all the gear that I have, so there's a part of me that doesn't want to give any away. On the other hand, I do need to clear out space and there are some garments I just don't have any use for. So I am hoping to start compiling a bunch of gear that I can start selling/bundling online. Once I get it all squared away, I hope I can sell it all locally in one big dump, but will consider a piecemeal approach, but before I get too ahead of myself, I just wanted to say that my gear drop is in process and will likely be a semi-long-term project for me to figure out what to get rid of and what to save. 

I do have some male-silicone gear that I think I will let go of, if anyone has any interest in that as well. 

From dressing for the first time in maybe a year? maybe longer? I realized that I can still achieve the look that I like and my body transformation I thought I underwent really wasn't as noticeable as I had originally thought, which is good news for my dressing. Also from looking through my mask collection, it seems like my 'applied' version of my CreaFx masks have basically melted, so I again warn everyone, if you get a CreaFx mask and you want it to last, get the 'regular' version! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

As a fans of you, I have been gone through all of your blogs, that's amazing. However, I think the most charming gear is the dollsuit made from France. Now, heard about you are going sell several item, would you have the intention to sell the dollsuit? Thank!

John

Anima said...

Hi John,
I'm not sure which dollsuit was made from france?
I have a latex doll-suit of sorts, then otherwise everything I presently have is from China

Anonymous said...

Hey Anima,
Liliana here, i might be interested in some of the stuff you possibly gonna give away/sell. Is there anything that would fit a chonky person? And where can we see all the stuff you probably gonna let go?