Sunday, January 22, 2023

Introducing "Sable"

 


Actual news, with pictures and videos!

so my partner and I have been discussing more about putting out latex and fetish content. I shared with her that I have a PH account and have sold solo content in the past. She somehow had nearly no reaction to this. I suppose it helps that she's seen a good chunk of my latex collection and also understands how solitary I am, so she saw it as a way for me to share my fetish with others, which is not untrue. 

She says that she has been enjoying our latex-play and she was originally the one that brought up the idea of her being involved in making some latex videos, however she drew the line at it being focused on some non-sexual activity or being 'sensual' at the most. 

A bit ago she was getting ready to put on some latex and from our previous conversations I pulled out my DSLR and tripod, just to open the conversation about possibly filming, hoping that this would be a baby-step in the direction of taking some pictures and hopefully consider making some videos in the future. 

She was immediately open to me taking pictures and videos of her stretching and worming around until the suit fit the way she wanted. So I have a video that's been uploaded to my PH account, however it's been a long time since I've been on PH, so I'm seeing they've made some changes and it seems like each video needs to undergo some sort of review process first. So I'm hoping it gets approved and is put online soon. 

Just to explain a little about the video itself:
I had no intention of taking any pictures or videos this evening where we took the video. Which is the opposite of how I normally make videos. Normally I would set the area, get the camera and the angle prepared and everything, THEN I would start dressing. This time around I was trying to maintain a safe and comfortable atmosphere while also scrambling to get equipment together. 

That is all to say that this video doesn't have enough light, because of this the film quality is quite low. I also had to mute the video since she was playing music while stretching and I didn't want to get stuck with any copyright violations. I also couldn't really figure out a good boxing of the position of the camera, 1) because I hadn't cleared the area and 2) because she kept moving. So this is very much an amateur video and it's very much a first of it's kind for me. So I'm hoping in the future that we can pre-plan these a bit more and produce videos that are at least at the level that I was before. 

However, this is all very exciting news to me and this story also goes on.. so I'll be sharing more about it here, however in the meantime I want this video to get processed. Then at that point I'll continue the story, but there are some big changes and exciting (to me at least) new content coming out in the coming weeks/months!


--post-post update--

So with not being on clips4sale or PH for a while, it seems like they've changed quite a few of their policies. So I'm trying to get everything updated and in accordance with new guidelines. Having said this, the video is uploaded, but I'm a little worried that I'll get hung-up a bit with some of these updates and needing to submit more documentation for compliance reasons. So once that gets squared away, the video should be viewable. 

3 comments:

Masky said...

So happy to hear that you posted it! It looks great and I can't wait to see what you two are able to create together!

Anima said...

Thank you! We have 1 video ready to go and another in the works. So I'm excited to start sharing!

Anonymous said...

So happy you found a partner you can have gummy fun with!