Thursday, February 1, 2024

New CreaFX mask out?

 If you haven't already checked it out, see the link here to the new CreaFX mask: Kiara 

https://www.creafx.com/en/special-make-up-effects/kiara-silicone-mask/

I would guess that they're using the same internal boning system as they did with the Carmen mask. So even though this mask may not look like much, I bet it's state of the art. I was very impressed with the Carmen mask (see below) so I would only assume that they're using the same technology for Carmen as they are with Kiara. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anima, how are you?

It's great to hear from you here. I hope you are well.

Yes, this week was the launch of the new creafx model, kiara. I thought the result was fantastic.

Danilo traveled to China to do a live with the members of DMS - DreamMask Studios. I don't know if you checked it out. The video is available on YouTube, and Danilo presented the Kiara mask first hand, including the application version.

One of the DMS models used the applied mask and the result was impressive. There really is a lot of realism, just like Carmen and Sophia.

If you haven't seen it, follow the link.

https://www.youtube.com/live/BhfPubZaHpU?si=LGWjSLT3gkDYWPfG

Hugs, and the most sincere feelings of esteem.

Samus "Sammy" Antares

Anonymous said...

Not only that, but the Kiara is also great for larger faces just as mine! I'm considering ordering one. There's definitely a lot of buzz in the masking (Discord) community about this new mask.

Deanna.

Anima said...

Very cool video, thank you for sharing Sammy! And that's also good news for me Deanna, as my head is quite large, so another plus in my book!