Monday, October 15, 2007

generous mood

Well, things have been going fairly well for me lately, so I'm spreading the happiness by posting up a gallery. It's mostly old stuff, but the reason why I organized it into a gallery that is off this site is because, as I said before, I can't put 'mature' content up here... but I don't think there are any rules about linking over to mature content XP

So enjoy all the shiny dildo, crotch bulge, and prosthetic nipple shots that I've got here.
I've also added a link over in my links section on the right, so you can get to it easily.
ALSO, I should be adding a video or two up there, so keep checkin'

Finally, I'd like to give a big 'thank-you' to The Man for hosting not only this gallery, but also for hosting the header-picture on this site.

Now this is the part when I ask for comments and Closet-Monster feels guilted into reluctantly writing me a message.
hehe

**Thanks Kryer

4 comments:

kryer said...

I love the new pictures! I wish I looked half as good dressed up. Please keep up the great work.

xerxes31415 said...

I haven't posted a comment in a while, so this is a good opportunity. Thanks for the gallery, and thanks to the man for hosting it.

ClosetMonster said...

Must...write...message!...fingers...typing!...

I wouldn't say "reluctant". Lol

Very cool of The Man to give you some space to post the pics! They're very cool! I like the variety too. Not a hundred pics of the same thing from different angles.

Yeah, you may be feeling some envy vibes. Lol Very few are able to achieve what you do so casually, getting a feminine shape and feel to your poses. Great work! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are hot. I do so envy you your outfits. I am going to try to have a dress-up session in some new latex this weekend, and hopefully take some pictures, that is if I can keep from dropping the camera from my slippery, silicone-covered gloves! LOL