Thursday, September 13, 2018

Sophia by CreaFX Mask Review

 I really like the look and feel of the Sophia Mask. Here I'm wearing the "dark" or "tan" applied version of it. It feels thicker in general than the Lin or Taylor, the mouth area feels more reinforced and the larger lips curve more into mine. The cheeks in particular feel thicker and help the mask produce a defined shape over mine. IMO the biggest and most exciting feature of this mask is the reinforcing around the bridge of the nose. There are multiple supports in the bridge between the eyes that help the nose area stay down, so the eye-holes fit more nicely. The only downside is that these posts are somewhat visible (to be expected) so the bridge of the nose can sometimes look a little bumpy (well worth it for the enhanced fit in my opinion).
The dimples and built-in smile is a nice touch, however it can sometimes make different expressions or opening your mouth look a little odd. However, the creases around the corners of the mouth are reinforced, which makes it feel like I can move the mouth more freely without the risk of damaging the mask.

So with the increased thickness of the mask, it also seems to fit tighter than the other two. I figured it would be more durable with being thicker, however even after just wearing it two or so times, I was seeing rips starting to form. However, when removing the mask (the time I saw the rips) I did it a little too quickly and didn't handle the mask as gently or intentionally as I should have, so I was more to blame than the mask itself. People will often complain of how delicate these masks are, especially with the applied version. So be aware that if you get an applied version, you should treat it extremely carefully, since it is delicate, which I believe is just the nature of the material, unfortunately. Also bare in mind that depending on the size of your head and the frequency of use, it may have a very short life-span. So make sure to take special care putting it on and taking it off, as well as storing it in such a way that protects the structural posts around the nose. I also think that direct sunlight damages the silicone, if the exposure is prolonged.

All in all I am very pleased with the mask as I have been with all my CreaFX masks thus far.

Soon I will write my review of the silicone suit from Eyung crossdressing shop.

If you have any questions about the sophia mask, please comment below and I'll try to answer as best I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey :) thanks for your reviews! i want to get myself a creafx mask and wonder if it fits me cause i have a big head and nose.. may i ask, what your measurements (head/neck circumference, nose length) are?

Anima said...

Hey, thank you for reading them and the comment!
I also have a big head, my head circumference around the temples is 61.5cm, neck is 40/41cm. Idk how I'd measure my nose, but trying to measure it over my ears and over the top of my nose was 62cm.
I hope this helps!