Saturday, June 15, 2019

Masc'd F*ing - videos

So I have no pictures that I can share for the preview, but please read this before clicking the links!

So I like getting dressed up and recently I've been wanting to dress up in male-form. So this is my first video where I'm male-masked. I assume for some of you this will be off-putting, however the main reason I make these videos are for myself. So I sat on this video for a little while before deciding to share it.
If it does well then I'll share more in the future, however if not, then I'll keep these to myself, since I like them just as much as the others, just in a different way.

So I hope you enjoy them! If not, then don't watch or buy the videos, since that will be my way of measuring whether people like it (I am assuming that many people will dislike (give thumbs down) to my video, so I'm purely going on sales and views)

Again, the two pay videos are the same, just different prices because C4S only allows me to go so low, depending on the clip length.

Masc'd F*ing (Free video) - click here

PH - Masc'd F*ing - Part II - 2.99 USD

C4S - Masc'd F*ing - Part II - 5.99 USD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The part 2 isnt showing up on ph

Anima said...

I submitted it 4 hours ago at this point, but I also see that it says "processing" under status. Sit tight, it should come through soon, I'll make a post if there ends up being an issue

Megan Rose said...

I’ve only seen the previews so far but I am certainly considering buying the video. What excited me the most about this is I had some ideas for potential future videos that I wanted to share with you:

Could you do a gender swapping double-masking video? Unmasking the male mask to reveal a female mask underneath, or vice versa? You wouldn’t have to have any wigs on underneath the first mask.

What about some sort of mixed masking, like wearing the female bodysuit with the male mask? Wearing the male mask and silicone penis while dressing up in the female bodysuit and mask?

And lastly, maybe wearing the silicone penis pants on top of the female bodysuit and mask, then removing the penis pants to use it as a dildo to pleasure your suit’s silicone vagina.

Let me know what you think and if anything like this may be possible! I'm excited by these ideas. I will comment if I think of any more combinations that I would like to see. Thank you and keep up the great work!

- Megan Rose

Anima said...

@Megan Rose - I love your enthusiasm!
I've had some of the same ideas, however have run into issues when thinking of them myself; the fem silicone masks I have are so fragile that I'm afraid of damaging the mask I'm wearing over the original mask, however I did just order a hopefully more durable mask, so with that I could try some of these ideas.
Getting in/out of the silicone suit is hard enough without wearing extra stuff, so I'm trying to buy more silicone parts and so I can mix and match some more. So you'll be seeing more blended gender stuff, layering will be most related to when I get more durable suits, perhaps with latex. But thanks for the ideas! food for thought!

Anonymous said...

Out of curiosity, what are the silicone sheath and toy that you use?

Anima said...

I got it from the YiRong Eyung Headquarters store on aliexpress. But just be warned, I needed to modify mine quite a bit in order for it to be usable for intercourse.
Store link: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/125389?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000061.1.737e57e9awICOY

Anonymous said...

Amazing! What kind of mask is that? RealFlesh? Studio 135?

Anima said...

Studio 135 - Chiseled mask