Saturday, February 4, 2023

More Technical Issues

 Wow, this new online environment is sort of nutty. I've been trying to get my profile updated so I can upload to C4S again, however I've been in process with them for just updating basic information for about 3 weeks now. Then with only-fans, I'm unsure if I'll be getting on there really, since my profile has been rejected about 8 times now. I guess in this new world of verifying identities, it doesn't support mask+total enclosure fetish. 

In the meantime my partner and I are continuing to plan and make more content (not much at this point), so when it does come through we'll have things to share. 

2 comments:

Masky said...

There are a few masking content creators on OnlyFans, I'm not sure what process they had to go through. Perhaps you can reach out to some of them?

Uncanny Candy
Parallaxus
Mia
Evelyn Rubberdoll

A few others.

Hope you find a home <3 I love your content and have for over a decade at this point.

Anima said...

Thank you for the insight Masky! I'll be looking into it!