Tuesday, November 14, 2023

New video series on C4S

So much to my surprise, clips4sale accepted and allowed me to post a sex video with me and my partner. I was expecting to get blocked in the same way I've been getting blocked on only fans and other sites. So I wasn't anticipating that it would work, I'm also not a huge fan of this first video, it was mostly uploaded to test if it'll work more than something I'm actually proud of. However, a few things about this and more videos that I upload with myself and my partner. 

I gather that our sex/play videos are completely different than the other videos/content I've put up over the years. So I wanted to explain a few things before I'm sharing/uploading more. 
1) A portion of the reason my partner is willing to put these videos online is on some level to make some money from them. Therefore the general structure of the cost of these videos will be 2$ for every 1 minute. We may shift the cost structure some in the future, however videos involving the two of us will generally be more expensive, so that will likely remain a fixed feature. 
2) Sable (my partner) is more inclined toward bondage than anything else, so for the most part, these videos will be more latex/bondage focused. 
3) I understand tonally that these sex/play videos probably better belong on a different site altogether. For now they'll share the C4S site with my other material, but I'll keep poking around online to find a different home for these videos.
4) if Sable and I break up, I plan to pull the videos from the internet, so it's unclear how many will be made or how long they will be up for. (it's not like things are really unstable between us, but we just updated our consent agreement (which I think is partially why these videos were approved for upload) so this was something that was recently discussed).



On a somewhat related topic: does anyone know of any female masks that are particularly small in size? Or at least not male-head sized? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've had good luck with Creafx's Taylor and Sophia mask (vs. the Carmen mask)

Anima said...

Thank you for that. I have all 3 of those masks, but over time my taylor and sophia has basically disintegrated T-T (sad face).

I just ordered a smaller sized mask from Roanyer recently, which I'm hoping will be more her speed, since it's more like a rubber hood, rather than the delicate disguise masks from CreaFX. However, I still haven't broached the conversation with her yet, so we'll see how it all goes. Thank you for the suggestion though!