Sunday, February 22, 2009

on a spree!

well, in response unpleasant things happening in my personal life I find myself buying TONS of stuff online.
Fortunately I can afford it without having to resort to eating ramen or keeping from driving my car or going out, but I think I'm buying a few things I might not entirely need.

I've been bidding on lots of stuff from e-bay, but fortunately (for my bank account) I'm consistently being out-bid by other e-bayers. I have a secret latex purchase that should be getting here in probably about a month, a skirt from libidex, a new bottle of polish, and a pair of jeans. There's probably more I'm not even remembering, which shows I might have a problem, hehe. However, I do know the cost totals and it's not unreasonable, so it's really not a problem.

My latest purchase was the jeans, at this point I think I have 5 pairs of jeans and none of them are quite what I want. So I spent all day today trying to pick out a good, cheap pair. I figure that it's not an unreasonable amount of time to take to find what works, especially since I'm not in the stores trying them on and it takes most girls quite a bit of time to find out what cuts look good on them. So the next few weeks should be exciting as far as photos and videos! Although, I am again out of ideas for videos....

No comments: