Sunday, September 20, 2009

A small update

I recently compiled all my pictures from 2008 and put it up in my 'archives' section of the 1.50 store. It's at the very bottom of the bar on the right.
Anyway, I didn't realize how many pictures I took that year! It turned out to be 1118 photos all together, which is absurd!

I also cleaned up the 1.50 store section, removing a number of items that were collecting dust. However, I included them into my 'everything' special (in the specials section) so they're not lost!

That's it for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you list which photo sets are from 2008?

Anonymous said...

It said that the page cannot be found...

Are you sure that you have the correct link ?

anima said...

You're right, all the pages on the 1.50 store look like they're down right now. Check back later, it should be up and working.
Also, I'll consider listing all the photo-sets from 2008, however many of them are nameless.