Saturday, December 31, 2011

store issues

So I'm now using google checkout as well as the c4s store.

For the C4S site:
You'll need to scroll down a page or so to see the image sets. Each set is 5.99 USD and year archives are 9.99. This is where all 'mature' photo sets or videos can be found. Non sexual photo-sets can be found here as well, but are also available in the 3.00 store over on the right bar of this page.

The 3 Dollar Store: (found on the right of this page)
On this page you can find non-sexual videos and photo sets for 3.00 USD per photo set or video. I am new to using this system and integration with my previous digital content selling site is complicated, but I believe that I have it worked out. However, if you are having an issue with this shopping method or make a purchase and there is any sort of issue, please send me a message at Anima8_3@yahoo.com

No comments: