Thursday, January 10, 2008

Getting better...

Well, I'm starting to feel a lot better and I'm finally getting back to work, which is great..

Anyway, in my boredom, I took heed to some of the suggestions made about a week ago and added thumbnails of the videos near where you can buy them over on the right. Hope that helps as a visual aid for you guys.

As far as fetish related stuff... nothing much has happened lately. I mean, I was sick, so that kind of killed the latex lovin' side of me.
But, as I'm feeling better, I'm preparing to take some more pictures and videos. I've already got some stuff in mind of what I am going to shoot, so it'll be more of an experiment in making a rather simple and perhaps mildly mundane one-person narrative than anything else.
I'm also expecting that it'll be difficult to keep my mask looking good and realistic. With the femskin, it now seems like my body is state-of-the-art while my head is a little outdated... So I'll have to figure something out to do with my appearance... although.... I've gotten so attached to my foam-rubber face!! If I change my mask, I just wouldn't feel like Anima anymore!
=(

I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

2 comments:

shutz said...

For a new mask that might match your femskin better, you might want to keep an eye on
http://www.spfxmasks.com/index.html

The new masks haven't been announced yet (the current announcement date is beginning of February, but that has been moved multiple times already) but after I (and others) posted the suggestion of making realistic male and female masks, we got comments from someone who has seen the sculptures and prototypes who said we would really like what's coming.

If these realistic masks are as good as the horror masks on that site, we might end up with the most realistic female masks yet (maybe I'm hyping things a bit, I just hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment.)

The current masks on that site are cheaper than Natori masks, and made so that they become part of your face, and move along with it, instead of looking like an immobile doll like the Natori masks (which are otherwise the best-looking female masks I've seen up until now.)

Anonymous said...

Hey Shutz-
Yeah, I have been keeping an eye on those masks and what you said sounds really exciting, but I'll try to keep my hopes from getting too high, but thank you for the insiders update!