Friday, February 15, 2008

Decisive Action

Last night I was thinking about dressing up, however decided against it at the last minute when I realized I didn't have any functional outfits left. I should be getting a new garment in the mail in the next couple weeks that will open up my wardrobe quite a bit. So I'm hoping to be taking more pictures and perhaps some videos in the near future, but not just yet.
So in the meantime I won't be dressing or masking, just waiting.

Although, while I wait I don't want you guys to get bored! So I scrounged around my pictures and found a gallery I forgot to post entirely. They're from the 'Stripes' video session I took a bit ago.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

some more videos like "stripes" would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

The Stripes series was absolutely one of your best, hope the wait isn't too long.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are fantastic!
Hope to see more of the Femskin.